I confirm what Jim said, Jesus.  I was the Remedy resource who got the AR
7.1/7.5 interface with SCOM working for Microsoft, and when I came back to
do the 7.6x/ changes, they were transitioning to the Opalis tool for
configuring the interfaces between all of their SC tools and outside apps.
That will be the model going forward, AFAIK.

Rick