Hi

With all the various modules, I would say we have < 1 million combined
records with around 200 new records being created via SRM on a daily basis
(so around 6000 new calls a month). Not a massive system to other
installations however it is used extensively in our organization.

I was thinking of using ARX files, however wasn't sure on the database
structure between the versions and if it would present other problems.