Hello all,

I am attempting to upgrade our existing staging environment to Remedy
8.1.002.   I have successfully upgraded our development environment (which
is non-server grouped).

When I attempt it on our staging environement with the same copy of the DB
I used in dev, I can get to the ITSM installation.   It fails here, and
corrupts everything.  The following is an enttry from the install logs of
the ITSM installation:

THROWABLE EVENT (Description=[Program execution failed due return code
8922],Detail=[Program not completed]

The ITSM installer fails here.

A side not here, during the Atrium upgrade, I received a Port validation
error, basically telling me my NE and Atrium ports were in use.  It still
allowed me to proceed with the upgrade and it upgraded successfully.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?