From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New to Web Services - What am I missing?

**
Carol,
I believe you are getting confused between 'Publishing' and 'Consuming' a web
service.

If you generate a web service object on a form, that is making a web service
available, or 'publishing' a web service for another system to consume.  They
would be the trigger, they would consume your web service.

If you want to call another system and trigger something in their system, then
YOU would be consuming a web service.  In this case, THEY provide you with a
WSDL, and the filter translates that so you can provide input and output...

Based on what you have described above, I believe that you are trying to
consume a web service from them to give them an incident id....they would need
to provide that wsdl to you.