Put it in a place that's accessible to your Dev Studio, create a filter
that does a setfield action, and change the source to 'Web Service', it'll
ask for the location of the WSDL, provide it and hit 'Load'....if the WSDL
is in a format that Remedy recognizes, you will have input and outputs
loaded below.  And yes, the 'endpoint' is where the web service will call
to 'consume' the web service.