Salvo,
check arcontainer table. we are on 8.1 and i disabled one links by deleting
entry from this form.Should be same on 7604. Look for Name,label fields to see
what you are looking to delete.Restart Ar server after delete and flush cache.
Take necessary backup before deleting entries.This solution might not work if
you want some group to see the entry and some not,  our requirement was we will
never use that option so it was safe to delete.Will be interested to know if
there are other ways to implement this.
regards

Ravi Rai