Boa as I refer to it is ok but it is the following
Single request
Emailed job by time if config properly
Sharepoint load able to a site if configured
That us pretty much it,
It is fat and clunky somewhat
-----
CR is web based reports, and they look nice-- issues with reports is easy just
use the CR developer which you bought with cr server or you have to use the fat
client in the boxi server to modify .rpt files then download and save to remedy
report form.

Sent from my iPhone