From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rabi Tripathi
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Knowledge Management Licenses

Hi listers,
Can somebody give me a quick take on how user licenses are handled in RKM
(7.6.0.4)?

To author/administer articles I am guessing a person needs ARS+KM license,
and there are fixed and floating kinds?

What if I want to make the articles available to end users, just for
browsing? Any license needed?

I see a conversation on this topic from early 2013, but it doesn't have all
the answers I am looking form.

Thanks.

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org