There was a cost for SRM and RKM licenses it was calculated on the total
anticipated user. It is purchased in bulk 500 as an example and not used
anywhere in ITSM.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2014 4:04 pm
Subject: Re: Remedy Knowledge Management Licenses

To the best of my knowledge, end user read licenses are free.
I do not recall particulars about licensing requirement for authoring and
dministering RKM. But I think there is only an Application License.
uthoring and Administering KM requires appropriate privileges. I am not
00% sure if there was a need for specific license type for doing that.
Cheers
Joe