From: Tauf Chowdhury [taufc...@gmail.com<mailto:taufc...@gmail.com>]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 08:24 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Saas vs On Premise...

**
One quick disadvantage to SaaS is that you're not only tied to the uptime and
reliability of the SaaS vendor, but also your WAN provider. If a circuit goes
down or there is a downtime in your network that connects you to the outside
world, all of your SaaS apps are up, but in reachable from within your
facilities.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2014, at 6:13 PM, Joe D'Souza