The last error reported after about 20 minutes after the last successful
operation is:

Tue Mar 04 23:59:29 2014  Distrib : AR System Server is not currently
available -- will retry connection (ARDSWARN 3004)

Looks like your AR System Server has terminated.

This could be because of many reasons. But because I see a invalid login to
the Oracle database error earlier on in your log file yesterday, I suspect
someone or something is changing the ARSystem database password from outside
the AR System administration console that could be causing this.

Cheers

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rajiv Nakkana
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 12:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Unable to log into ARS 7.5

Hi Everyone,

We have performed Development Environment Refresh and from that moment we
are unable to log into User Tool, Developer Studio or Midtier.

ARS version is 7.5.007
ITSM: 7.6.03

Please find the attached ar.cfg and arerror log.

Please let me know how to Proceed further, as we are going nowhere right
now.

Thanks,
Rajiv N