From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rajiv Nakkana
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Unable to log into ARS 7.5

Hi Everyone,

We have performed Development Environment Refresh and from that moment we are
unable to log into User Tool, Developer Studio or Midtier.

ARS version is 7.5.007
ITSM: 7.6.03

Please find the attached ar.cfg and arerror log.

Please let me know how to Proceed further, as we are going nowhere right now.

Thanks,
Rajiv N

Are, and have been for 20 years"