And with Assignee Group behavior Joe mentions giving a 302, it can also occur
if you currently have access to a record but then update it (reassign it) so
you no longer have Assignee Group access.  It will seem as if the record just
disappears when actually you just lost access to it.

David

David Durling
University of Georgia