Hi,

I have created a tool that will convert all currently defined menus and items
to a navigation-field instead.

I used it at a customer site to convert some 100 forms with menu bar defined.

The navigation bar will retain the menu/sub-menu layout of the original menu.

Your original menu-fields will be moved to the navigation bar and will retain
their permissions etc. In other words you do not need to do anything with your
active links.

https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrMenuToNav

Process:
1. Export all your forms to a all.def
2. Run rrrMenuNav.exe -i all.def -o nav.def -id {freefieldid} >forms.txt
3. Import the nav.def ontop of your forms
4. Go through the list of forms.txt to move and resize the navigation field in
DevStudio

The {freefieldid} should be replaced with the field id you choose for your
navigation field on all forms. This field id should not be used today.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):