 From: sriram pm <ramjavas...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: Regarding Multiple Selection in a Table

**
Hi Joe,

The First Table has different Groups. Based on the selection I need to modify
the external query and display the entries in the second table.

For single entry selection it works fine but for Multiple entry selection I
need to append the external query and refresh the second table.

Thank you,
Sriram.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

**
>Sriram,
>
>I think you are on the wrong track.
>
>$ROWSELECTED$ is the value set on the client
when a user clicks on a particular row. It doesn’t make sense using it in
a table field query condition.

>What exactly are you trying to return in
Table 2 when a selection or selections are made on Table 1?? Give that a
thought and then you need to build that qualification for Table 2 according to
that.

>Joe
>

>________________________________

System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of
sriram pm
>Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014
4:35 AM
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>Subject: Regarding Multiple
Selection in a Table

>**
>Hi All,
>
>We have a custom workflow where based on selection of entries from a
table the external query in another table changes and populates the records
accordingly.

>Condition Used: ($ROWSELECTED$ = "2") OR ($ROWSELECTED$
= "1") in a Active Link Guide