There is an old integration SMS to CMDB located on the Communties web site. It
will still work for SCCM and it uses AIE.

-----Original Message-----
From: Koyb P. Liabt <tekkyto...@aol.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 9:30 pm
Subject: Integration SCCM and CMDB

**
Hi,

I am trying to bring data from SCCM into the CMDB. Would it be better to use
AIE, or a script, write a program to bring the computer system, software,
processor, Network devices, etc...into the CMDB.   I do not want to use any
third party tools like the Seamless Connector, so I was curious if any other
companies have come up with any good solutions that brings the data from SCCM
into the CMDB.