From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: moving saved searches from User client to Mid Tier
client.

Hi,

The other idea I had was to allow you to upload a ZIP-file containing all the
files exported from AR System User Central File, and then supply an ARX-file
that you can import into the AR System Searches Preference form.

How does that sound?

It required a little more programming, and it would also require more of the
user performing the operation:
1. Export to ARX from AR System User Central File 2. Create a ZIP 3. Download a
new ARX 4. Import ARX into AR System Searches Preference

The other simple solution would be to create an API-program that connects and
handles everything. But some people might object to running small command line
programs connecting to their production environment with Admin privileges...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):