Hi,

I have now added functionality for uploading all your systems searches in one
go and get an ARX-file back which you can import into your AR System Searches
Preference form.

Just put all your xxx_saved.srh in a single ZIP-file, typically after
exporting them to an ARX-file through the reporting functionality. Note that a
directory will be created containing the actual files.

Note that the following advanced search in the AR System User Central File
will match all saved searches: ('File Content' LIKE "%saved.srh")

Anything not named *_saved*.srh or *_recent*.srh will be ignored.

The user-name is picked up from the file name.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):