ADVERT WARNING!!!

A general rule of thumb I have learned over the years.

"Custom users are happy users."

"Out of the box" companies - have happy managers  -- but the users aren't
happy.

Any manager that puts their wishes over the users wishes - is a "dead man
walking".

Therefore - customize -- but just have a good understanding of what you are
doing - and all is well.

BTW - The Kinetic suite is all about being able to have the interface you
want/process you want - yet maintain management sanity.

So - when you finally are sick-and-tired of being the ping-pong ball and
getting batted around between customize/don't customize -- then give me a
call.

Else - load up on the Advil.

-John

*John Sundberg*