Hi Robin,

Unfortunately, no, you can't directly do what you want here. The table &
column coloring configurations are embedded in some very low level "display
properties" associated with the table & column fields in the data
dictionary. There is no way to either dynamically change these, or have
user specific configurations.

I actually *can* think of a solution, but it'd be pretty involved and would
require:

1) An additional form to capture the users' color configurations for each
Priority value to a limited pre-existing set of colors (one entry for each
user and Priority value)
2) Creating a SQL view joining that configuration with the source table,
and pulling in that user configuration data
3) Creating a Remedy View on top of the SQL View, and adding a Selection
field on top of the user color configuration value
4) Setting up the table (or column) to use this field as the 'Resuts Color'
source with the pre-existing colors.
5) You'd have to also add a UI allowing the users to add/edit this
configuration.

I'm not sure this is very clear...this is off the top of my head, but I'm
pretty sure it could be made to work.  Like I said though, it's pretty
involved and would take a bit of time to put together.

Charlie