From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sweety
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: VM Image for remedy

Hi List,

I want to access remedy 24x7 and to achieve this Carl adviced me to create a VM
for remedy. I wonder how to do this and have couple of questions.

1) I want to carry the image with me all the time on my laptop, so do I need to
first install everything - database, java, tomcat, remedy on a single server?
2) Which is the best and free tool to create VM image? If it is not free then
suggest the best one, my organization is rich enough to pay for it.
3) Do I need to appy license for both Server and my laptop or just one license
is enought for remedy?
4) Is it required to have same hardware configuration for my laptop as that of
a server on which I created VM image?

Please provide your valuable suggestions and inputs. My requirement is I should
be able to access remedy 24x7 with the help of my laptop.