From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Neha Khandelwal
Sent: 27 June 2014 11:11
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to generate .arx file in ITSM 7.6.04

Hi List,

Can anyone please assist me in following issue-

I am using ITSM 7.6.04 application suite. I need to take data backup of all
records of HPD:Help Desk form. So I thought for the following approach (which I
have already used in ARS 7.1)

1. Generate report of all records from HPD:Help Desk form, and create a .arx
file.
2. In case of upload, use BMC Data Import tool to import back .arx files.

But from ITSM application URL, I am not able to generate .arx file for both web
or AR System report types.

Can anyone please suggest me, a show to generate .arx files from ITSM 7.6.04
application?

Regards
Neha Khandelwal

Are, and have been for 20 years"