From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ken Pritchard
Sent: 25 July 2014 16:17
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Change Mgmt. 8.1-approvers...

This is something that I've had folks complain about since 4.5 - you'd think
BMC would put some type of a setting in the approvals where it could not
allow the tickets coordinator to not approve.  I know that gets into a bit
of what about some of the other assignees, but even a basic don't let the
submitter / coordinator approve their own requests would be helpful.