When I am asked for total number of RUGs attended I do count the European ones,
or in my case the 2008 one I attended since there wasn’t a NA one that year
anyway.

I think the one Rod is talking about should count as well given that is was 4
days, as long as the BMC:Engage this year. It sounds similar to what WWRUG did,
filled a gap.

I think the broad definition we are agreeing to is: Regional, >= 3 days, strong
Remedy representation (or in the case of Synergy, close enough since there
wasn’t any other conference).

Not that anyone has a set of standard rules for all this anyway.

BMC is retaining very few or none of the RUG traditions so I wouldn’t count on
any of this mattering. Only one I know of is Evening with Engineering, which is
more a technical part of the conference than a RUG tradition.

Dan