From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: August 20, 2014 6:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Run Process fails without error message

**

As much as I would like to jump on Dan's band wagon...I can't.  I have
countless Windows VM's running for MANY years with countless run-processes
executing constantly with no issues as you have described.

This is going to take quite a bit of troubleshooting to figure out what's going
on....

So...you say a reboot, are you talking about an OS level reboot, or an
application level reboot (restart the windows service).  What happens if you
just do an app restart, instead of an OS reboot....

This is an important difference, and it says a lot about what might be wrong....

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:47 PM, arslist <arsl...@danielbloom.ca