All,

We have a range of 4x7.6.04 solaris/oracle development environments, and
until last week notifications were working fine on all of them.  It was
noticed on Monday that notification filters that were creating an email
didn't result in an entry being added to the AR System Email Messages form.

To confirm this, I create a simple form, add a filter that fires on submit
that performs a simple email notification (ie. send an email to myself).
Email engine isn't switched on with any of our development environments, so
an entry should just be created in the AR System Email Messages form.

In the case of 3/4 environments, this works fine.

On the other 1, nothing happens.  Nothing in the server side filter
logging.  Nothing appears in the AR System Email Messages form.  This
happens to be one of two servers in a server group, but otherwise the
server is identical to the others.

I've reimported the email form definitions, no difference.  Also tried
switching it off and on again, also no difference.

Other than undergoing a full reinstall of 7.6.04, I can't readily explain
this behaviour.  Any suggestions?

Regards

Dave Barber