Hello Team,

I installed *BMC Remedy ITSM - Process designer version 8.3.04,* it
installed properly but when I try to launch the process designer it's
throwing an error as shown below:

HTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

*exception*

*root cause*

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.remedy.arsys.plugincontainer.PluginContext.getPluginServerName()Ljava/lang/String;

com.abydosworkflow.designer.dvm.dvmPlugin.processRequest(dvmPlugin.java:82)

com.remedy.arsys.plugincontainer.impl.PluginServlet.postPluginInfo(Unknown
Source)

com.remedy.arsys.plugincontainer.impl.PluginContainer.processRequestInfo(Unknown
Source)

com.remedy.arsys.stubs.AuthenticationHelperServlet.doRequest(Unknown Source)

com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatHttpServlet.postInternal(Unknown Source)

com.remedy.arsys.stubs.GoatHttpServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

*note* The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.20 logs.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.20

Please suggest me how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

- Babajan.