A different way to think about this…

Lets assume the patents are valid and are being infringed upon.

By suing you are choosing to spend time/energy and “stifle” the market vs…

Spend time/energy to create and inspire the market.

So - as a developer - who do you want to support?

-John

*John Sundberg*
Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Your Business. Your Process."