Shawn,

I am pretty sure that this release of SmartIT is for the tablets and (of
course) web clients. I would be delighted to be wrong about this.

I'm still not sure which category my iPhone 6+ fits in. It barely fits in my
pocket :-)

Technology Showcase has just closed. There are only 1 or 2 sessions left, then
the great gathering of bus riders over to Universal for the JAM party tonight!

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPhone6+
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)