Today there are more breakout sessions, but there is also a closing keynote
session for everyone. We're watching slide show of all the exciting character
hugs from the party (Spider-Man, Captain America and numerous Marvel heroes
were there)! A few scary pix taken from the Hulk roller coaster. And listening
to Thunderstruck (reminds me of WWRUG12) at full concert volume.... The
auditorium is full - had expected more people to have departed after the party.

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPad Air
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)