The xerces that BMC use is a million years old. Java has a much better
implementation so you are better off without it.

So you are able to save and open the armx

So now what bit is failing in the original java plugin? If this is your
code and you are not giving any indication on where it is failing, then
this could be why you haven't had many replies.

--
Danny Kellett dkell...@javasystemsolutions.com