From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Zee Remshab
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 12:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: What was the most recent ARS app you built?

dear list,

to make it short, it looks to me the Remedy products tend to be more and more
out-of-the-box.
You install the soft, configure it a bit here and there, load base data and
here you go youpeee !! esta la fiesta !! From a business point of view that
makes sense for BMC and experienced experts.
It appears to me being always less room for customised and/or homemade tools to
deal with ITIL processes.
After having wondered how difficult it could be to dive into the ITSM
development if anything like this would even make sense to mention, I am
wondering how many of you have recently developed something out of the
out-of-the-box products.
Zee

Are, and have been for 20 years"