So I go into the System Properties and reset the TEMP and TMP variables to
D:\temp (after creating D:\temp). Then log out and log back in and try the
installer again.

On Dec 23, 2014, at 01:41 PM, "Sanford, Claire"
<claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org> wrote:

Could it be your Database? The drive your DB is located on?

Claire

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION
OPERATIONS
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrading from 7.6.04 SP4 to 8.1 - Folder only has 0 MB of Free
Disk Space

Thanks Sandra,

I did this and have plenty of space on my C drive (over 4GB) and on my D drive
(where I'm installing to - which is about 30GB of space). It's so weird. My
other server is pretty much identical to this one and it's upgrading just fine.
At the Install/Upgrade selection panel it says:

You have 0MB of space available on the current drive (which is my D drive).

Strange.....

Where is it finding that I only have 0MB of free disk space?

Lisa