LJ –

Make us a new user tool!!

<hiding>

Claire

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Engage 2015 Call for Papers

**
Hello ARSList, I have a question for you.

Some of you know me personally, others just through the list.  My passions lie
in the extending of Remedy through API programming....I'm looking for a topic
for this years Engage and I wanted to take some suggestions from users to see
what topics I might be able to develop and present.  The call for papers just
came out today

https://communities.bmc.com/community/engage/blog/2015/01/29/bmc-engage-2015--call-for-papers-window-now-open

and I would like to submit a topic this year that is other than my own
design....thoughts?