Tami, I've not had that problem, but I've had a few others with the 8.1.02
install packages.  One thing that Support told me was that they are using a
new Installer technology for the first time in this release.

One issue I had is that the AR System install won't accept a DB name with
any special characters in it, even though neither AR System nor SQL mind
them.

Also dealing with an issue with the Atrium Core install, which leaves out
an entire /bin directory (among possibly other things).

Rick Cook