I've been working with BMC on it, but all we find is the correct 'upgrade from' which is version 8.1.00.

The weird thing is that we had db copies and vm snapshots to roll back to, so there shouldn't have been anything left over from the upgrade attempt.

rp

On 2/13/2015 2:18 PM, Chris Pagels wrote:
**

Rick,

I also ran into the issue with the Atrium CMDB 8.1.02 upgrade where the binaries were not copied to the secondary servers. I never received a good answer from BMC as to why it is occurring.

Chris Pagels

*From:*Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Rick Cook
*Sent:* Friday, February 13, 2015 1:03 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: 8.1.02 Server Installation -- Database Upgrade

**

Tami, I've not had that problem, but I've had a few others with the 8.1.02 install packages. One thing that Support told me was that they are using a new Installer technology for the first time in this release.

One issue I had is that the AR System install won't accept a DB name with any special characters in it, even though neither AR System nor SQL mind them.

Also dealing with an issue with the Atrium Core install, which leaves out an entire /bin directory (among possibly other things).

Rick Cook