For those times you are Tomb Raiding I would like to plug LJ's parsing
tools: http://remedylegacy.com/tools.  I cannot believe how much these have
change my troubleshooting life.  The combination of these tools and leaving
server API/SQL/Filter/ESC logging on full time to a single file has
resulted in finding the root of complex issue again and again.  I can
typically weed through gigabytes of logs and parse (and reparse) it down to
just the interesting section in minutes.

Jason