From:   "Pierson, Shawn" <shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG,
Date:   02/24/2015 10:22 AM
Subject:        MyIT Services to Atrium CMDB Services
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Good morning,

I?m in the process of configuring my proof of concept MyIT/SmartIT box and
came across something that seems strange to me.  According to what I?ve
been told, there?s no direct connection between the Services that are
configured in the CMDB and what exists in the ?Services? used by MyIT.
Furthermore, it appears that there isn?t a way to show services being
available or not based on outages reported within ITSM.  I hope I?m wrong
or that this integration is going to be in a future release but I wanted
to see if anyone else has run into this yet.

Overall I have a positive view of what MyIT/SmartIT does, but there are a
few areas like this that seem disconnected.  If there is any interest,
I?ll write up my opinion of MyIT/SmartIT later this week after I?ve had a
few more days to play around with it.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer

Private and confidential as detailed here. If you cannot access hyperlink,
please e-mail sender.