Hi Pavan,

1) Which database you have? If you have Oracle, did you check for INVALID
objects while installing/upgrading?
2) Hope you must have seen ITSM install log files, but would again suggest
you to look through logs and find out which .def failed to import. For ex
chg_deplapp.def etc
3) Go through all INC/PBM/CHG and import all the failed def files.
4) If you are facing issues with specific form import also - suggest you to
modify them, save changes and again try to import them.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Regards,
Aditya

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 5:59 AM, Nagidi Pavan <pavan....@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Hello Experts,
>
> Do anyone has any suggestions for me!!
>
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Nagidi Pavan <pavan....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ken,
>>
>> Thanks for your response.
>>
>> For the form which we are facing the issue, in the Base devleopment mode
>> it shows its "overlaid", in the Best Practice Customization mode it shows
>> "unmodified".
>>
>> Is this the issue? If so, how to overcome this?
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 2:52 AM, Ken Pritchard <pri...@ptd.net> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>>
>>> I’ve seen the unique index error occur when there is a form with and
>>> without the __c designation.  Seems like the system thinks they are two
>>> different forms, but the same form.

>>> 2) Ran BPCU in overlay mode to preserve our customizations
>>> 3) Upgraded Atrium Core successfully from 7.6.03 to 8.1.02