From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pamela Morales
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: REMEDY 8.1: I NEED GET HOUR AND MINUTE SEPARATELY

Hi everyone,

I need use in an escalation the hour and the minute from $TIME$ or $TIMESTAMP$
to compare with a numeric field which has the hour and otherone has the minute
to execute an action.

I need asap to resolve a customer's case

Thanks

Pamela

Are, and have been for 20 years"
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.