From: Pamela Morales [mailto:pmora...@grupocontext.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG; Lippincott, Levi (OMA-GIS)
Subject: Re: REMEDY 8.1: I NEED GET HOUR AND MINUTE SEPARATELY

Hi,

Originally,  I had a form with three time fields. I need to save those on the
form becasuse with an escalation I compare those fields to $TIME$, and if this
qualification is true, the escalation push fields on
CHG:ChangeInterface_Create. The only part that is not working is the
comparision between the time fields and $TIME$ because I need to execute only
once per time, and it is executed more than once because it is taking seconds.

Now, I'm trying to do the same form with three numeric fields for 3 hours and
three numeric fields for 3 minutes. I need to save those on the form becasuse
with an escalation I compare those hours and minute, and execute the action. I
guess it could work and compare once.

So??What should I do??

Regards

Pamela

Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.