Dear List,
                I am going from Memory here, so I need some assistance (Senior
Moment)

                Configuration:
                                                ARS 8.1.2
                                                MS SQL 2012

                Our DBA has setup a couple of Linked Server on our dedicated MS
SQL 2012 Server.

(1st Linked Server) - Points to an external MS SQL database and works just fine
(Have successfully created a View Form and Workflow - been in production for
years)

(2nd Linked Server) - Points to an external DB2 database. When attempting to
create the View form I get a ARERR 552.

Backend Database: DB2 LUW Version 10.5.5
Using MS SQL Connector: Microsoft OLEDB provider for DB2 V4.1

                If I login to SQL Manager using the Remedy account, I can see
and query everything just fine on this Linked Server, so permissions, etc.
appear to be fine.

                I recall that going "cross databases" (Remedy-MS SQL, Linked
Server #2 - DB2) requires an additional add on ("Middleware"). Do I recall this
correctly?
Can someone enlighten me?

(I recall James Croom authoring something years ago :))

Thanks in Advance, Doug

|Doug Tanner | Enterprise Workflow Applications |
|Compass Group | 2400 Yorkmont Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217 |
| (w) +1.704.328.3178 | (m) +1.980.230.8563 |
| www.cgnad.com<http://www.cgnad.com/> |why
Compass?<http://www.worldofcompass.com/video/> |

This email is subject to certain disclaimers, which may be reviewed via the
following link. http://compass-usa.com/Pages/Disclaimer.aspx.