From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Koyb P. Liabt
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 10:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Major Issue: AD Remedy

**
Hi,

We have some bad data in AD.  Our team plans to disconnect the location
information that we are receiving from AD, and upload new location information
into Remedy from a spreadsheet. From that point location updates will be done
manually, but authentication will still continue between AD and Remedy.  I have
never not seen AD location information used. I see this leading to a Remedy
administrative manual effort. Does anyone have any thoughts, or things that we
need to be warned about?  Is anyone not using some type of repository to load
the People location data?

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.