Hi ,

If I only see the subject you want to Remove all Overlays from your form?
right.

Just simply go to best customization mode and delete the form. It will
remove all the overlays associated with that form.

Regards,
Harsh

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> **
> That would be great!
>
> I am glad to see I am not alone in thinking there should be difference
> verbiage. I mentioned it in either the 7.6.03 (before it was pulled from
> that version) or 7.6.04 beta; before this features was GA but it went
> forward as is.
>
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION
> OPERATIONS <lisa.kemes....@dla.mil> wrote:
>
>> Wow thanks Kiran!  That would be great!

*Thanks & regards*
*“Harsh Chaudhary”*
*"Impatience never commanded success**"*