Hi Alex

No that isn't the intended behaviour. This view is still in development so
thank you for the feedback. I have changed the code so that all frame line
features (not just CDS features) should now be separated out. So you should
hopefully then see your 4 BLASTCDS features. This is now available from the
development download.

Regards
Tim