Hi,

Here are some features that will be helpful for the GUI:

1.       Separate dock for parameter tool.

-          Currently the parameter tool for each experiment is tied to the
experiment explorer. We would like them to be separated, and in principle user
would be able to parameter tool for different experiment at the same time.

2.       Master Menu bar so user containing a list of the tabs, e.g. DDS,
explorer, log....

-          This is so that user can open these tabs from these menu bar after
closing them. Currently there is no way for the user to do this.

3.       Clearing of GUI state

-          A button on GUI (I think the best location would be at the parameter
toolkit), so that the scan range and other properties will be retrieved from
the script, instead of the last GUi state.

Cheers,
Ting Rei