Hi all,

Is there a reason why the MPM89 complete H2O absorption model isn't included as
an option in continua.arts? As far as I can tell the code for it has been
implemented in continua.cc, so all that's needed is to add
abs_cont_descriptionAppend(tagname="H2O-MPM89",model="MPM89") to the control
file. A quick test seems to show reasonable results, but I'd like to confirm
that there's not a good reason why it's not already available!

Cheers,

Stuart

Dr Stuart Fox  Radiation Research Scientist
Met Office FitzRoy Road  Exeter  Devon  EX1 3PB  United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 885197  Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
Email: stuart....@metoffice.gov.uk  Website: www.metoffice.gov.uk