Hi Robin,

We removed the link to the ftp server from the webpage once the database was
published on Zenodo.

Our FTP server contains the same version as Zenodo anyway:

ftp://ftp-projects.cen.uni-hamburg.de/arts/ArtsScatDbase/

Once there are updates available which are not published on Zenodo, we can of
course put the link back.

Cheers,
Oliver