Dear all,

I started with Zenodo yesterday for another project, and it was very pleasant
to use actually. So I would suggest to put updates also there, it supports this
very well. (It automatically generates a special DOI that always points to the
latest version.) Then on the ARTS webpage just refer to Zenodo.

Best wishes,

Stefan