Hi Pengwang,

Thanks for reporting this bug. I'll merge a PR with a fix soon. See
https://github.com/atmtools/arts/pull/394

However, if you don't plan to use or modify the lookup tables outside of ARTS,
I recommend that you save them as binary XML instead for best efficiency:

WriteXML( "binary", abs_lookup, "lookup.xml" )

Cheers,
Oliver